Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dear son,


Dear Son,
The day that you see me already old, have patience & try to understand me. If i speak to you & repeat the same thing a thousand times; do not interrupt ... listen to me.
When you see my ignorance on new technology, give me the necessary time & not look at me with your mocking smile ...
I thought you how to do so many things, to eat good, to dress well, ... to confront life. When my tired legs do not allow me to walk... give me your hand...the same way i did when you took your first step. You must not feel embarassed to be near me. You must try to understand me & help me as i did when you started living. I will pay you with a smile & the immense love I will always have for you. I love you, son

No comments: