Finally, Xinyue got to pierce her ears on her big day :)
She was brave enough and surprisingly no cry.
I chosen a pair of star earrings for the piercing. She was steady and calm while doing piercing;
However, I guess she was also frightening but ...just hide her feeling at the bottom of heart. She proudly told me in front of the 2 Poh Kong Jewelry shop assistants that she doesn't feel painful.
One good statement that she told me this evening was: "Oohh ...mummy, i knew why you chose star earrings for me, coz star has 5 edges and it representing I'm 5 years old today!!"
When i asked her again during bedtime, she actually told me that it was quite painful, but she stand the pain & tears.. coz feel "malu malu" if cry in front of them. I m proud of her!
1 comment:
Yes, bei lei proud of you 2.
Post a Comment