Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Her new Bedroom ~~ 感恩, 知足。


New wall sticker with pinky floral wall light at one corner; She is still sleeping on my old bed which my dad bought me at age 9
 

 After 6.5 years of sleeping together in our master room, it's time for her to move out & sleep independantly! Xinyue & my self tidy up the secondary room & converted it become her new bedroom during last school holiday. I actually let her self decorated to delight her new bedroom. She officially moved in on 2nd January this year coz primay school was opening on 3rd Jan. Though there aren't luxury bed room furniture sets like most of her friends, but I wanted her to feel thankful and be content with one's lot.
I told her I never get a chance to have my own room those days... I used to share room with my her uncles (my elder brother & younger brother) before married and though even after married, my new roomates are her dad, Yiler & herself ...hahaha!!!

That very first night, she sleeping tight alone...    
Book case to keep her belongings

Rainbow blind & Apple green Dangling toys basket

No comments: